The Mulberry Hall Wedding/Gift List Service is renowned. We intend that it will
be a very good reflection on your wedding or ceremony and a trouble free means of
ensuring you receive the gifts you desire for your home and your future together.
Placing your wedding list at Mulberry Hall is straightforward - you can either visit
in person, telephone the Wedding List Department on +44 (0)1904 620736 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org with full details. Whichever option you choose, you
can be assured of personal attention from our expert staff.
Why have your Wedding list at Mulberry Hall?
- Unique bridal ambience in beautiful medieval premises
- One of the world's leading fine china, crystal and cutlery specialists and the largest
floorspace in the UK
- Unsurpassed range including leading names like Vera Wang, Jasper Conran, Herend,
Spode, Haviland, John Rocha, William Yeoward, Wedgwood, Royal Worcester, Alessi,
Waterford, Christofle, Robert Welch, Baccarat, Emma Bridgewater, David Mellor and
Villeroy & Boch
- International bridal order service accessible online and by telephone, fax, e-mail
- Wedding List can be accessed and purchases made online
- Stock held in depth
- Trouble free personal service with attention to detail and specialist staff
- Designs not stocked normally obtained without any obligation
- Prices vary to suit
- Complimentary visit to the charming Mulberry Hall Coffee Shop
- Wedding List Notification Cards available for potential insertion with the Wedding
- Printed, e-mailed or faxed copies of the Wedding List as required.
- Continual online update for the Bride
- Beautiful giftwrapping free of charge including a card containing gift message on
- Free delivery to the Bride by arrangement in the United Kingdom
- Special gift from Mulberry Hall
- Stock items can be exchanged by the Bride before or after the wedding
- Duplications of our stock bought elsewhere will be exchanged